ARGO.Aero Ltd., formerly Celier Aviation Europe Ltd., has been in the aviation market since 2006 with entirely Polish capital, manufacturing for the Polish market.
Initially it was involved only in designing and manufacturing the world-famous, ultralight Xenon gyroplanes.
In 2016 the company gained a strategic partner – Flybrokers Ltd.
The new company strategy is focused on a continuation of designing, manufacturing and supporting our own ultralight gyrocopters but now also entering the ultralight helicopter market.
In the first stage, ARGO.Aero Ltd. signed an agreement for the technological exchange and distribution of the AK1-3 helicopter, manufactured by the DB Aerokopter company, with the involvement of Antonov and Motor Sicz companies.
In the next stage ARGO.Aero Ltd. designed and is currently starting to execute a new ultralight helicopter, AH2.2, based on the AK1-3.
At the same time, we are working on an entirely new design of a four-person helicopter (AH 3.4) with an innovative composite monocoque construction, employing Forged Carbon technology-based construction elements, for which we have filed an international patent.
Read more about ARGO AK
The European version of the AK1-3
Multi‐purpose two‐seater light helicopter AK1‐3 is created for comfortable, fast and safe travel.
Helicopter AK1‐3 has the following advantages in its class:
- Excellent controllability, flight stability, maneuverability, low vibration and noise levels due to an ideal design balance and a three‐blade rotor;
- Efficient performance and aerodrome service independence due to use of А‐95 gasoline and small overall dimensions. Helicopter AK1‐3 is operated in a many countries: Poland, Austria, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Georgia, Italy, Canada, China, Korea, the United Arab Emirates, Russia, Slovakia, Sudan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, France and The Republic of South Africa.
Read more about ARGO AH - 2.2
The Ultralight Helicopter
Multi‐purpose two‐seater ULTRA - light helicopter ARGO AH-2.2 is created for comfortable, fast and safe travel.
Helicopter ARGO AH-2.2 has the following advantages in its class:
- Excellent controllability, flight stability, maneuverability, low vibration and noise levels due to an ideal design balance and a three‐blade rotor
- Efficient performance and aerodrome service independence due to use of А‐95 gasoline and small overall dimensions.
- The ARGO AH-2.2 is an innovative design for ultra-light helicopters.
- It has enough space to carry up to 2 people
- It will be powered by a modern light engine from ULPower, running on standard automotive fuel.
- It has a three bladed rotor, which guarantees incredible stability in flight, while its shape gives a low aerodynamic drag.
- Thanks to the modern four cylinder 150Hp aircraft engines you can reach speeds up to 200 km/h.
ARGO AH- 3.4
After 12 years of rotor craft designing, with an extensive test flying experience, including many helicopters, we decided to take a step back and conduct a survey of the market. We discovered that in the popular piston-engined / 4 seat helicopter class there is the well-known Robinson 44, designed in the 70’s (which makes it last century!) and this is almost all…
Clearly, there was something to be done...
Read more about ARGO AH - 3.4
ARGO.Aero Europe Ltd. that change into ARGO.Aero
Al. Katowicka, 11 05-830 Wolica/Warsaw, Poland
VAT : 1231208563 | Regon: 142314725 KRS:0000355281
District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIV Business Division