The Flagship of the Xenon range is the Xenon IV Executive.
The Xenon IV Executive is your gateway to a luxury professional gyroplane, adhering to the new 560 kg MTOW regulations, at a very competitive price.
Over the last 13 years the XENON has became an icon for flying qualities. It has always offered a powerful combination of the highest safety standards and great ergonomic design. The cabin is now a one-piece carbon-fibre monocoque structure, similar to a Formula 1 racing car, both reducing weight and providing additional safety to the crew.
The Xenon IV Executive is the first class version of the marque, exceeding all your expectations, incorporating:
electric trim*, improved landing gear, new brakes and wheels, variable pitch propeller*, LED landing lights & strobes, dual cabin heating with thermostat*, new pre-rotation system (up to 250 rpm), noise abatement with new exhaust and aftermuffler*, 135 HP improved power using a new constant torque turbo system.
The Xenon IV Executive is professionally supported by our team to ensure quality after sales service and maintenance support to our clients, with a web-based online parts ordering system.
Additionally, the Xenon IV is manufactured according to leading industrial best practices, complying with ISO9001 quality standards.
The quality management processes now in place allow a high level of precision in quality control, combined with repeatable performance.
The newly-designed Instrument panel has been created to cater for professional avionics and GPS systems.
The Cabin now offers an even more comfortable and spacious environment than ever before. In conjunction with its high cruising speed and improved aerodynamics, the new Xenon IV can also be used for long distance travelling with ease, and now includes a dedicated luggage compartment.
The comfortable and ergonomically-shaped leather seats, together with top-quality internal finishing throughout, ensures that your flight is pleasant all the way.
Finally, the doors have been redesigned in form, size and fixation to further increase accessibility, comfort and safety.
ARGO Aero ... powering your dream to become reality
(All prices and equipment are the manufacturers’ suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing. ARGO Aero reserves the right to change product specifications and prices at any time).
The Executive package consists of:
- Full monolithic carbon cabin
- Designer anodized wheels equipped with high strength tires
- Multi piston hydraulic brakes, integrated to be flush with the rim
- Redesigned landing gear, more flexible, quick dismounting axle
- Exclusive medium grey velour interior, provides extra sound proofing
- New cabin heaters with quality ceiling aircraft vents
- New instrument panel with classic pneumatic instruments, optional iPad 16 Gb
- Leather seats, with extra foam padding, and optional electrical heating for back and seat
- Extra cushioning on leather central armrest
- Custom crafted high quality floor carpets
- Cabin light with dual colours (red for night reading and white, with touch sensitive activation)
- LED Landing lights, 260 W total power, for 270 degrees of illumination plus long range 500 m.
The engine 912 ULS-T based on ROTAX ULS
The engine ULS-T is based on the previous design (the engine 912 RST) and is now universally recognised. The design has now been updated for the more powerful ROTAX 912 ULS 100 HP.
The entire RST (now renamed ULS-T) concept has been re-designed, optimised and industrialised for ISO 9001 production. Special tooling was developed to produce a custom exhaust system of the highest quality and this is now available as a custom silencer for countries requiring lower noise control.
This copyrighted solution has undergone rigorous testing in multiple weather conditions. Engine temperatures are kept low, especially for the exhaust, which is the critical one.
This ROTAX bigger block engine (1.4 l instead of 1.2 l for the Rotax 912) can deliver much higher torque and at lower RPM. This engine has an excellent reputation for its reliability.
The power is deliberately limited to a max MAP of 40” delivering 145 hp. On the Xenon IV it is limited to 39” delivering up to 135 hp, whilst max continuous recommended output is 38” providing 125 hp. On the Xenon IV XL the engine is prepared to use the full 40” boost.
There are 2 types of propellers suiting this engine configuration. These are the Kaspar 2/3 (ground adjustable) and the Kaspar 2/3 P-LT (variable pitch and electronic constant speed).
In standard configuration we use the ground adjustable propeller that is set at an optimised pitch that offers a good compromise between offering good take-off power and climb rate and cruise. It is simple, effective and light.
The variable pitch model can be chosen as an option. The electro-hydraulic constant speed unit is actuated via a pilot-friendly control on the instrument panel. This configuration improves fuel efficiency and provides a quieter flight. Overall, it adds 7 kg and comes with an integrated propeller.
Power Curve provided by Faston Sp z o. o. - the Polish Official Rotax Importer
Technical changes between the Xenon II and Xenon IV Executive
While maintaining the original concept, many refinements have been made in the Xenon IV update that, collectively, amount to a startling improvement in overall safety, comfort and performance.
Some of these changes are not immediately apparent, but nevertheless create fundamental improvements to the strength, safety and comfort of the aircraft. The more important changes are summarised as follows:
- The Xenon II design did not have a monolithic mast "pocket". This is now the case, dramatically improving mast support in this area.
- The central tunnel, that provides a structural ‘spine’ to the cabin, was previously glued. Now it is fully integrated into the monolithic construction, greatly adding to the strength.
- A small lip, protruding in the front, has been created to add strength in this highly-stressed zone. The lip permits the installation of a metallic plate, a cover only, which is not structural.
- The undercarriage main wheels have been moved 5 cm rearwards, not only to accommodate the increased length of the cabin, but also to improve take-off performance. The shift increases the load on the front wheel of the gyro, contributing indirectly to an increase in the load on the rotor in the initial phase of the take-off. Thus the rotor spins up more quickly, reducing the take-off length.
- We have changed method of construction at the back of the cabin, it is now flat, without the ‘step’ in the middle. The exit of the controls to the rotor (in the bottom rear section) is now covered by the monolithic rear surface of the cabin, which was not the case before. This increases the strength of the cabin rear wall at the bottom, and protects this sensitive control mechanism, increasing safety.
- The Xenon IV now has rear windows behind the doors. This increases visibility, again improving safety.
- Additional NACA air ducts have been inserted in the upper engine cowling to improve cooling airflow to the top of the engine.
- All our molds have been indexed with reference points for all fastenings to improve assembly accuracy and repeatability to provide a higher level of quality control in the production.
- The doors have been redesigned with their hinges on the forward leading edge, with a revised door lock and security backup, providing additional safety in the event of accidental opening in flight.
- The instrument panel has been redesigned to accommodate the latest avionics and GPS systems.
- The inner headliner structure has been tripled in width to dramatically increase the forward / backward strength of the cabin. This greatly improves support to sustain the mast traction and vibrations that can otherwise fatigue the frontal structure of the cabin, potentially leading to cracks in the windshield. The new structure also strongly reinforces the roof of the cabin, so that now it is possible to stand on the roof when working on the rotors.
- We have ceased using carbon-kevlar mixes for the cabin construction, as this was found to be very sensitive to humidity and temperature. We now use only carbon-fibre for the cabin and tail assembly. This significantly improves strength and resistance to impact.
We have changed the nose shape to introduce dual “eye” shaped high-power LED landing lights to increase the nose tip point strength and to provide improved operation in low light. The original glued landing light box has been removed.
MANUFAKTURA Lotnicza Sp z o o
EPSJ Lądowisko Sobienie Szlacheckie k. Warszawy
VAT : 1231453446 | Regon: 384715359 KRS:0000807708
Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy XIV Wydział Gospodarczy