The Ultralight Helicopter
Multi‐purpose two‐seater ULTRA - light helicopter ARGO AH-2.2 is designed for comfortable, fast and safety travel
Helicopter ARGO AH-2.2 has the following advantages in its class:
- Excellent controllability, flight stability, maneuverability, low vibrations and noise level due to an ideal design balance and a three‐blade rotor.
- Efficient performance and aerodrome service independence due to use of А‐95 gasoline and small overall dimensions.
- It is an innovative design for ultra-light helicopters.
- It has enough space to carry up to 2 people
- It will be powered by a modern light engine from ULPower , its run on standard automotive fuel.
- It has a three bladed rotor, which guarantees incredible stability in flight, its shape gives a low aerodynamic drag.
- Thanks to the modern four cylinder 150Hp aircrafts engine you can reach speeds up to 200 km/h.
The UL 350 iHPS engine characteristics
This powerful engine is developed for helicopters and gyrocopters and is equipped with a forced cooling system. While hovering, the natural airflow is insufficient to cool the cylinder heads. So a fan driven by the crankshaft blows air through aluminium air boxes to maintain efficient cooling whatever the flight conditions. This forced cooling system has an integrated oil radiator.
- This powerful engine is developed for helicopters and gyrocopters and is equipped with a forced cooling system. While hoovering the natural airflow is not sufficient to cool down the cylinder heads. So a fan driven by the crankshaft, blows air along the aluminium air boxes.
- Thanks to the modified camshaft and inlet collector the UL350IHPS generates up to 150HP at 3500 rpm. This forced cooling system has an integrated oil radiator.
- 4 stroke, 4 cylinder, horizontally opposed
- Dual (redundant) electronic spark ignition (variable timing)
- Electronic multipoint fuel injection (pressure and temperature compensated)
- Electronic RPM limiter
- Direct propeller drive
- 5 bearing crankshaft with surface hardening treatment and additional large thrust bearing (ball bearing type)
- Single central camshaft
- Push rods, tappets and OHV (hydraulic compensators have not been used)
- Wet sump forced lubrication with integrated pressure regulator
- Ram air cooled cylinders and cylinder heads
- Integrated permanent magnet AC generator, external rectifier-regulator
- Electric starter
- Electric fuel pump and pressure regulator to eliminate vapor lock and facilitate starting even under adverse conditions.
ARGO Aero ... powering your dream to become reality
MANUFAKTURA Lotnicza Sp z o o
EPSJ Lądowisko Sobienie Szlacheckie k. Warszawy
VAT : 1231453446 | Regon: 384715359 KRS:0000807708
Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy XIV Wydział Gospodarczy